We are building features for the Women Who Code community and we want to highlight that work with our stakeholders, you! THANK YOU to our contributors for dedicating their valuable time to help us build tech a place where women can excel.
You can follow all of our work on github. Below are a few snippets of our awesome features.
During this weeks sprint, we made some important steps forward in building out Network pages, made some behind the scenes updates to our design assets and resolved a few errors that were causing minor issues.
Fix: Misleading Error on Joining Joined Network
- When a member tried to join a Network that they were already a member of, an error message would pop up indicating that they had done something wrong. We have corrected that so that you are just redirected back to the Network page.
Added Filestack Monochrome Method
- We added grayscale_image method in order to make use of Filestack's monochrome utility and applied grayscale_image method the header hero image on Network pages.
Added Our Members Section With Description Field
- This adds an Our Members section to Network pages that contains a place for customized text. This represents the next step in creating fully featured mini sites for each Network.
Update Seeds URL's Because of Temporary Filestack Issue
- Filestack SVG url's were broken, which was causing our seeds to fail because we couldn't pull in Benefit icons. This puts the icons in S3 instead.
- This adds a cancel action to the Subscriptions controller, allowing customers to cancel their subscriptions, with an automatically generated email being sent to them as a receipt.
Our repo is private, yet running under an open source license. Instead of pointing to issues and PRs, we are including a screenshot of what our weekly pulse looks like.
Existing website contributors, please check out our pulse!
Potential website contributors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your GitHub username to get started. It's built in Ruby on Rails + React + Postgresql.
To submit feedback, comments or questions email email@example.com, we would love to hear from you.
Join our User Research Team! Be the first to check out all of the great products that we are building and have your voice heard from the earliest stages of development.